In a world where people are increasingly buying over the web (b2b included), trade shows have withstood the web revolution – people buy from people and trade shows are a testament to that. Trade shows are concentrated with decision makers and buyers and is a cost effective way to sell your products and services.
At the trade show you and your booth are your brand ambassadors, everything you say and do will influence their perception of your company. Which ultimately influences their buying decision.
To explain the true value of trade shows here are some statistics compiled by Center for Exhibition Research (CEIR.org):
- 95% of decision makers met their current suppliers at trade shows.
- 76% decision makers ask for a price quotation at the event.
- 77% of executive decision makers found at least one new supplier in the last trade show attended.
- 50% of attendees have not attended a trade show in the past year (fertile ground for new business).
- 46% executive decision makers made purchase decisions while attending a trade show.
- 92% of attendees felt that seeing a product demo was important in buying decisions.
- 40% are attending a trade show for the first time.
Improve your demos with interactive iPads
Trade shows are probably the single most important business event in your calendar. Having the technology and demonstration tool available to play testimonials, product features and collect contact information will be instrumental to running a successful event. We have a range of different iPad kiosks and iPads for use at your trade show. To discuss your requirements contact us:
- Make your booth look as exciting and inviting as possible using interactive iPad kiosks.
- Preverify and validate registrations with iPad registration apps (also helps reduce admin)
- Demonstrate your products and services in video
- Play testimonials from past clients & customers
- Demonstrate your company app
- Display your company website for prospects to browse through and assist with sales presentations